From Monday 17 May it has been announced that there will be a further step on the road map out of lockdown. For The Corner Patch this means that Sit and Sew sessions, workshops and tuition can again take place – with a maximum limit of 6 people using the workroom.
Please check out the Classes and Workshops page to see what is on offer for the next few months.
The Corner Patch is now open again and is complying with all current advice:
- An enhanced cleaning and hygiene routine is in place
- Sanitiser is available in the Arcade and in the sales areas
- Face shields will be worn by staff
- Customers are requested to wear face coverings
- Customer numbers will be restricted to two customers (or households) at a time in the shop
- Please observe distancing guidance of “1 metre Plus”
We request that customers use the hand sanitiser provided when they enter the shop. Please do not wear gloves, unless you put on a new pair as you enter.